At Hunter Architects & Planners, we offer a dynamic combination of planning skills, services, certifications and experience making us an ideal planning partner for your build.
Our skills are in-house, available as a stand-alone service and naturally, for use in conjunction with our architectural design service.
Our sector planning knowledge includes commercial, residential, retail, leisure, community, education, historic and mixed-use sectors. We are familiar with a number of complex issues and have a fantastic record of securing planning permissions both by application and by appeal.
• Planning application preparation, submission and monitoring
• Planning objections and planning committee representations
• Design and Access Statement preparation
• Planning obligation, CIL, unilateral undertaking and Section 106 agreement negotiations
• Planning and development appraisals
• Planning appeals, variation of conditions and amendments to approved schemes
• Certificates of Lawfulness
• Retrospective planning applications
• Redevelopment, master-planning, brownfield/greenfield, conservation and heritage sites
• New homes on backland development
• Paragraph 55 of the NPPF (new houses outside settlement boundaries and of exceptional quality)
• Replacement dwellings in the Green Belt
• Remodelling and extensions in the Green Belt
• Permitted development
• Discharge of planning conditions
• House extensions
• Affordable and social housing
• Material and non-material amendments
• Conversions and listed building
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your project and aspirations with you, elaborate on our services and explore how we can help.