At Hunter Architects & Planners, we offer a dynamic combination of planning skills, services and experience making us an ideal partner for your project.
Our skills are in-house, available as a stand-alone service and naturally, for use in conjunction with our architectural design service.
Our sector planning knowledge includes commercial, residential, retail, leisure, community, education, historic and mixed-use sectors. We are familiar with a number of complex issues and have a fantastic record of securing planning permissions both by application and by appeal.
• Planning application preparation, submission and monitoring
• Committee representations
• Design and Access Statement preparation
• Planning obligation, CIL, unilateral undertaking and Section 106 agreement negotiations
• Planning and development appraisals
• Planning appeals, variation of conditions and amendments to approved schemes
• Certificates of Lawfulness
• Retrospective applications
• Redevelopment, master-planning, brownfield/greenfield, conservation and heritage sites
• New homes on backland development
• Paragraph 55 of the NPPF (new houses outside settlement boundaries and of exceptional quality)
• Replacement dwellings in the Green Belt
• Remodelling and extensions in the Green Belt
• Permitted development
• Discharge of planning conditions
• House extensions
• Affordable and social housing
• Material and non-material amendments
• Conversions and listed building
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your project and aspirations with you, elaborate on our services and explore how we can help.
This is personal
We recommend meeting face-to-face to discuss your planning aspirations.
A conversation sets everything in motion.