RTPI Planning Consultant | Get Planning Permission Fast
At Hunter Architects & Planners, we offer a dynamic combination of planning consultancy and design skills, services and experience making us an ideal partner for your project.
Our planning consultant services are in-house and available for either stand-alone projects or in conjunction with our architectural design services.
Our focus is on residential projects from single to large residential sites, however our expertise spans commercial, retail, leisure, community, education, historic and mixed-use sectors.
We have a deep understanding of complex planning issues and a proven track record of success in securing planning permission, both by application and planning appeal.
• Planning application preparation, submission and monitoring.
• Committee representations and meetings.
• Design and Access Statement preparation.
• Obligations, CIL, unilateral undertaking and Section 106 agreement negotiations.
• Development appraisals and advice.
• Appeals, variation of conditions and amendments to approved schemes.
• Certificates of Lawfulness (Existing and Proposed).
• Retrospective applications and enforcement action.
• Trafford Council accredited planning agent.
• Material and non-material amendments.
• Redevelopment, masterplanning, brownfield/greenfield, conservation and heritage sites.
• New homes on backland development plots. Including appeal success and where previous Architects & Planners have been unsuccessful
• Paragraph 80 of the NPPF (new houses outside settlement boundaries and of exceptional quality). We have now obtained approval for 3 Paragraph 55/80 houses
• Replacement dwellings in the Green Belt. Including up to 500% larger than the “original” dwelling on the site
• Remodelling and extensions in the Green Belt. Including up to 200% larger than the “original” house.
• Permitted development. To allow extensions/ changes of use where the Council may not normally allow.
• Discharge of conditions.
• House extensions and home remodelling. including designs which were contrary to local policies.
• Affordable and social housing.
• Conversions both from commercial to residential and change of use to commercial uses.
• Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings. Various applications, including contemporary designs in Conservation Areas. Working on Grade II listed buildings including Listed Building Consent for the demolition of a listed building.
• Single dwellings to large multi residential developments
• Houses in open countryside and outside of settlement boundaries.
• Permission where there has been previous refusals; overcoming recommendations for refusal; overcoming initial significant issues in principle.
Commercial & Residential RTPI Planning Consultancy Services across the UK
This website is dedicated to residential and bespoke domestic projects, however, we have a wide range of experience obtaining planning permission for a wide range of sites and across different sectors.
If you are a developer, land-owner, business, private client, Architect and/ or designer looking to achieve approval or submit an appeal for a site or building, across the UK, please have a look at our sister website - Plande.
Please contact us to discuss your particular project, needs and issues.
Do you have a planning issue or challenge?
We love a planning challenge!
Please tell us about what you are looking to achieve and our expert RTPI Planning Consultants will advise on the best way forward.