Planning Permission | RTPI Planning Consultants
At Hunter Architects & Planners, we offer a dynamic combination of planning skills, services and experience making us an ideal partner for your project.
Our skills are in-house and available either as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with our architectural design service.
Our sector knowledge includes commercial, residential, retail, leisure, community, education, historic and mixed-use sectors. We are familiar with a number of complex issues and have a fantastic record of securing planning permissions both by planning application and by appeal.
• Planning application preparation, submission and monitoring.
• Committee representations and meetings.
• Design and Access Statement preparation.
• Planning obligation, CIL, unilateral undertaking and Section 106 agreement negotiations.
• Development appraisals and advice.
• Appeals, variation of conditions and amendments to approved schemes.
• Certificates of Lawfulness (Existing and Proposed).
• Retrospective applications and enforcement action.
• Trafford Council accredited planning agent.
• Redevelopment, master-planning, brownfield/greenfield, conservation and heritage sites.
• New homes on backland development plots. Including appeal success and where previous Architects & Planners have been unsuccessful
• Paragraph 55 of the NPPF (new houses outside settlement boundaries and of exceptional quality). We have now obtained approval for 3 Paragraph 55 houses
• Replacement dwellings in the Green Belt. Including up to 500% larger than the “original” dwelling on the site
• Remodelling and extensions in the Green Belt. Including up to 200% larger than the “original” house.
• Permitted development. To allow extensions/ changes of use where the Council may not normally allow.
• Discharge of conditions.
• House extensions and home remodelling. including designs which were contrary to local policies.
• Affordable and social housing.
• Material and non-material amendments.
• Conversions both from commercial to residential and change of use to commercial uses.
• Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings. Various applications, including contemporary designs in Conservation Areas. Working on Grade II listed buildings including Listed Building Consent for the demolition of a listed building.
• Certificate of Lawfulness applications (Existing and Proposed).
• Houses in open countryside and outside of settlement boundaries.
• Planning Permission where there has been previous refusals; overcoming recommendations for refusal; overcoming initial significant issues in principle.
NB: This website is dedicated to a specific type of bespoke domestic and residential project. However, we have a wide range of experience obtaining planning permission for a wide range of sites and across different sectors. If you are a developer, land-owner, business, Architect and/ or designer looking to achieve planning approval or submit an appeal for a site or building please have a look out our sister company – Hunter Planning Consultants. Please contact us to discuss your particular project, needs and issues.
Do you have a planning isssue or challenge?
We love a planning challenge. Please tell us about what you are looking to achieve and our expert RTPI Planning Consultant will advise on the best way forward.