The LABC Partnership scheme
Hunter Architects & Planners are a Local Authority Building Control (LABC) Partner.
The LABC Partnership scheme enables us to have a one-to-one working relationship with the local authority. “We all like to work with people and organisations we know and trust. This is especially true when working on a difficult site, complex design or when introducing innovative design features or construction techniques.”
When time and budgets are tight, it therefore makes a big difference to get quick and concise advice. This is where your dedicated Local Authority Building Control officer comes in”.
The benefits to our clients include:
– a simplified, streamlined and fast track process generating substantial cost and time savings over the standard building control submission process. Local Authority Building Control Partner – Hunter Architects and Planners (Trafford and Cheshire East.
– a dedicated professional building control surveyor becomes part of the design team while offering advice on all projects.
– the design team approach ensures that any issues can be resolved early in the design process and will eliminate the need for expensive corrections later in the construction phase.
– consistent approach to plan appraisal (in addition to full plans approval).
– improved pre-application service therefore reducing project timeframes.
– excellent liaison with other services such as Fire, Police and Environmental Health.
This is personal, so we recommend meeting face-to-face for a head-to-heart discussion. We want to grasp exactly what you’re looking for while understanding more about what is achievable in time, space and budget.
A phone call sets everything in motion. Call us on 0161 926 9039 today.