Planning Permission | RTPI Planning Consultants
At Hunter Architects & Planners, we offer a dynamic combination of planning skills, services and experience making us an ideal partner for your project.
Our skills are in-house and available either as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with our architectural design service.
Our sector knowledge includes commercial, residential, retail, leisure, community, education, historic and mixed-use sectors. We are familiar with a number of complex issues and have a fantastic record of securing planning permissions both by planning application and by appeal.
• Planning application preparation, submission and monitoring.
• Committee representations and meetings.
• Design and Access Statement preparation.
• Planning obligation, CIL, unilateral undertaking and Section 106 agreement negotiations.
• Development appraisals and advice.
• Appeals, variation of conditions and amendments to approved schemes.
• Certificates of Lawfulness (Existing and Proposed).
• Retrospective applications and enforcement action.
• Trafford Council accredited planning agent.
• Redevelopment, master-planning, brownfield/greenfield, conservation and heritage sites.
• New homes on backland development plots. Including appeal success and where previous Architects & Planners have been unsuccessful
• Paragraph 55 of the NPPF (new houses outside settlement boundaries and of exceptional quality). We have now obtained approval for 3 Paragraph 55 houses
• Replacement dwellings in the Green Belt. Including up to 500% larger than the “original” dwelling on the site
• Remodelling and extensions in the Green Belt. Including up to 200% larger than the “original” house.
• Permitted development. To allow extensions/ changes of use where the Council may not normally allow.
• Discharge of conditions.
• House extensions and home remodelling. including designs which were contrary to local policies.
• Affordable and social housing.
• Material and non-material amendments.
• Conversions both from commercial to residential and change of use to commercial uses.
• Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings. Various applications, including contemporary designs in Conservation Areas. Working on Grade II listed buildings including Listed Building Consent for the demolition of a listed building.
• Certificate of Lawfulness applications (Existing and Proposed).
• Houses in open countryside and outside of settlement boundaries.
• Planning Permission where there has been previous refusals; overcoming recommendations for refusal; overcoming initial significant issues in principle.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your project and aspirations with you while elaborating on our services. Exploring how we can help you achieve planning permission.
NB: This website is dedicated to a specific type of bespoke domestic and residential project. However, we have a wide range of experience obtaining planning permission for a wide range of sites and across different sectors. If you are a developer, land-owner, business, Architect and/ or designer looking to achieve planning approval or submit an appeal for a site or building please have a look out our sister company – Hunter Planning Consultants. Please contact us to discuss your particular project, needs and issues.
Do you have a planning isssue or challenge?
We love a planning challenge. Please tell us about what you are looking to achieve and our expert RTPI Planning Consultant will advise on the best way forward.